How to Set Out your Stations around Your Home – Site Set Out
- Be consistent spacing, no more than 3 meter centres around your home
- The best placement of the stations is approximately 300mm outside of the drip-line of your roof eg guttering
- Check stations every 4-6 weeks in the first year
- When stations are active, bait directly into the station onto the active termites
- Check and rebait the active stations every 3-4 weeks till the colony is eliminated
NOTE: Stations can also go around decking, patios, sheds and pool areas. Strategic stations can all be installed to protect certain areas of your home if you are not dong a full system however this will not give you complete protection.